Salata Safety Promise
We’ve always put food safety and sanitation first in our restaurants to protect our employees and guests. We’ve made it our goal to be transparent about what we’re implementing to increase our precautions. As we look forward, we are making sure we go above and beyond to keep you safe by making these promises to you.
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices, with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- All employees will pass a health check or complete a health survey or temperature check prior to each shift and be required to wear face coverings while in the restaurant. We also strongly recommend that guests wear face coverings while in the restaurant.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines of 6 feet between patrons.
- We will follow all mandated capacity guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all customers and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces every 15 minutes.
- We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Utensils and condiments will be kept behind the line and either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will offer contactless delivery and use tamper-proof packaging.
- Digital menus will replace our in-restaurant reusable menus and nutritional guides.